Sunday, August 2, 2009

8-1-09 Leslie + Anthony Wedding

That was THE best wedding ever. This couple didn't have the biggest budget in the world or anytime at all to plan, just 6 weeks, but their attention to detail was unsurpassed. They injected Greek culture and tradition all over the place. It was spectacular. I suffered a teeny little cut from a flying plate, during the tradtional plate breaking, but it was worth it! Their family and friends were so welcoming, I felt like family while I was there, I even got "How do you know the couple?" "Oh you're ONLY the photographer ." ;) I get that all the time...
I know it's WAY too early to be picking favorites but this might be my favorite. I'll have to get back to you on that. I promise to be adding more this week.
Thanks for looking.
---mel



She-N-He 
Austin Wedding Photography and Design

No comments: