Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10-17-09 Sheri + Richard Engaged!

Sheri + Richard live in the cutest little neighborhood in NE Austin. They are planning their wedding for their backyard in the spring. The two have landscaped quite exceptional grounds for their small plot of land. good gardeners. I had to really control myself when chatting with Richard, I think he may know quite a lot about the subject and I didn't want him to have to plan my next year's plantings. But I did let him carry my bag. haha. Not a figure of speech, he toted my extraordinarily heavy bag for our 15 minute walk through the park, quite the gentleman. Thank You. We had a blast together as always. If I haven't said it enough... "I LOVE my job!"
Thanks for looking, you can find the rest of the images on facebook <here>
---mel





She-N-He 
Austin Wedding Photography and Design

No comments: