Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9.29.09 Kate + Ryan Engagement

I love these guys, Ryan is a rocket scientist (did I spell that right ;) he recently wrapped up an internship at NASA. Kate is a 3rd grade teacher at Matthews Elementary, right here in Austin. She has got a arm load of 3rd grade jokes that are actually funny with her precious and childlike delivery. We had such a fun time. Their dog would do almost anything for a snack... Plus, they let me pick the location. So I did little location scouting in my neighborhood and picked an ideal warehousy type of location. It was great, it had several offerings for ideal set-ups. I have my next location already in mind. Thanks for trusting in me guys. And thanks for such a wonderful time.
I'm excited for your wedding... next year.
As always join us on facebook to view the rest.
---mel











She-N-He
Austin Wedding Photography and Design

No comments: