Tuesday, September 1, 2009

9.1.09 Miata World

So we shot this fun little editorial at the beginning of the summer, May I think. As you know, you can't post any editorial content until the embargo is up, so it finally ran, in the September issue of Zoom Zoom Magazine. I wanted to show these off, they were super fun. So it's a convention for Mazda Miata owners and drivers. 300+ Miatas converged in Grapevine, Tx for the 2nd annual event. Now you may not know this about me, but I am not much of a car person. I mean I can look at those little Miatas and appreciate them for beginning cute and shiny but I just don't give a flip about what's under your hood. But being on the track at Texas Motor Speedway was exciting, I have to admit. It felt like a place where few had stepped before us, it was special. While my opinions of cars have not wholly changed, I have a new appreciation.
Thanks for looking.
---mel











She-N-He
Austin Wedding Photography and Design

No comments: