Thursday, March 18, 2010

2.28.10 Brandi + Lee Married

Barr Mansion
Brandi + Lee, I am so bummed it's done. I am going to miss them so much. WE talked so much through their entire engagement. Brandi bounced ideas my way a lot and it was fun being a quiet voice in the background. I can claim credit for any of the creativity they expressed in their wedding details but I can say they looked exactly how they said they were going to look. It was so thrilling being there and seeing all of those amazing ideas take actual shape. Beautiful job you guys. You might remember Brandi and Lee from their engagement session. See how amazing they are?!
Thank you guys for everything, it was an honor to share your day with you.
All the very best, we'll miss you.
---mel
P.S. As always you can see more images on our facebook gallery.





















She-N-He
Austin Wedding Photography and Design

No comments: