Monday, May 11, 2009

5-11-09 Mother's Day weekend




This was my very first Mother's Day. It was wonderful. "He" really knows how to show Bishop's appreciation. I got an all expense paid trip to the hair salon. So I had my hair cut and did some highlights. I got to go to my favorite hair salon here in Austin, Maximum FX. 
 
When I first moved to Austin from New York I was looking for new subjects to photograph and Leah answered my ad on Craig's List. She came in and she was super cute and she had the best haircut I have ever seen. So I got Maximum FX info from her and started going to the same stylist. Some time has passed and our stylist has moved on and I am working with someone new at the same salon and Leah has moved on too, she is now Whitney Lee's partner. It never ceases to amaze me how small the world it.

Friday night we got to watch the LA Lakers win against the Houston Rockets and then on Sunday our excitement faded fast as we watched the Rockets trounce the Lakers. There are still 3 games left in the series and it's still anyone's win.

On Saturday afternoon we went to Faith's first birthday party. We all had a blast including Bishop who decided it would be a perfect time for a cat nap. In the pictures are Chloe, Faiths good friend, Faith, the birthday girl, and Bishop, another of Faith's good friends.

No comments: