Thursday, April 17, 2008

Today is a health day

4-17-08
Today I have multiple Dr.s appointments and I'll be headed out soon.
I wanted to tell you a little bit about this weekend coming. We have Patty Howe, my mother in law, coming in for our annual gardening visit. She is an expert gardner in South California and has purposefully learned a great deal about out climate here in Austin to help us out with our planting plans. This is the woman who taught me that smaller potted flowers with the right love and support will turn into huge thriving planted flowers in a short time and can be trusted to grow. since her last visit, I put in a herb garden with lettuce last season and this year I put in tomatoes and peppers 3 kinds of basil sweet peas and I have some small zucchini making it's way out of seed pods inside right now. I will add a few photos in a short while of my lovely proud garden.



No comments: